Before Your Visit
Check to see if your insurance plan is accepted by Cardiology Consultants of Texas by visiting our Insurance Page or contacting the clinic you plan to visit.
On The Day Of Your Visit
On your first visit, the cardiologist will want to get a thorough personal history from you, and most likely, will want to conduct a physical examination. Depending on the findings of the tests and history, the doctor will want to go over various additional testing and treatment plan options.
Specific information on tests and treatment plans can be found in the front of your patient information and education booklet, or from your physician.
What To Bring and How To Dress
- Bring all your prescription medications in their current containers
- Continue your medications as usual unless instructed otherwise by your physician or Cardiology Consultants Of Texas
- Refrain from eating for at least two hours before your visit; the preceding meal should be light, without coffee, tea or alcohol
- Wear or bring appropriate clothing, such as comfortable, loose-fitting shorts, slacks or jogging attire; please do not wear one-piece outfits or panty hose; you may be asked to remove your shirt or change into a patient gown, bring or wear comfortable shoes designed for walking
- Plan to be in our office for one to two hours
- Bring insurance forms/identification cards
Upon your first visit to our clinic, you will be asked to fill out the New Patient Information Record.
For your convenience, you can fill out the on-line fillable form at home.
HTPN Patient Registration Packet - Required by ALL patients after 10-31-2012 -
This seven page packet should be printed, filled out, and brought with you to your
next appointment after October 31, 2012. All patients, established and new should
please fill out the above HTPN packet for our new information system. If you have
any questions, please call our office. Thank you.
If you need records transferred from your current physician to a physician at Cardiology Consultants Of Texas BEFORE your first visit, fill out the on-line fillable Records Transfer Request Form below.
If you need a Release of Medical Information Form from Cardiology Consultants of Texas, please click on the fillable form below.